Hello, Everybody!

I'm a medical student at the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston,
Texas, USA.  I've joined this list in order to learn more about Parkinson's
so that I can better serve my future patients.  In 4 months I'll be starting
my residency in Family Practice.

Please let me know if you would like me to look up the answers to any
questions about Parkinsonism.  I don't have the answers in my head, but by
looking them up for those who are curious I can learn as well as serve.
In April I'll be doing a rotation in Neurology, so will be working with
the experts on a daily basis.  At that time, I'd be happy to relay any
questions any of you have.

Also, if there's anything you feel that as a future family practitioner I
should know about the treatment of Parkinson's, please let me know.

Thanks!
Matt Beckwith