You wrote:

>---------------------

deterioration)?
> How was rehabilitation -- i.e. was there post surgical dislocation.
If so,
>was it due to muscle involvement from the PD?
>
>Do you have information about patients who have regained muscle control
 and
>skills after losing specific muscle group control from PD?
>How did they do it?  Was there any diffference between men and women?
>
>Do you know anything about the first year of life in YPD's , relating
>neonatal illnesses associated with nutritional difficiencies?
>
>I have been searching for information in these areas and would
appreciate
>your help.  Thanks.

No experience in any of these areas, but will do some searching and get
back to you.

Best,

Bob

--

Robert A. Fink, M. D., F.A.C.S.   Phone: 510-849-2555
Neurological Surgery              FAX:  510-849-2557

E-Mail:  [log in to unmask]
CompuServe:  72303,3442
America Online:  BobFink          "Ex Tristitia Virtus"