Ron,

        I agree that in this new information age we will see all written
information available via the Internet.  However, I personally know of no
such information source with regard to medical subjects.  If anyone else
on the list does, please let me know!

        The latest and greatest information source for medicine is the
Franklin book system.  This is a calculator-style electronic book reader
than you can keep in your pocket.  I use it for the PDR and Merck Manual.

                                                                Regards,
                                                                Matt