Ron,

I don't know if this will be of any help but I came across this list
while "surfing" the net. It's only part of a catatog that I have not
really explored yet, I'm still very new to the net and even newer to this
PD list. In fact, I had a heck of a time cutting and pasting this into
this reply as I didn't want to type it all. All credit for it is to Scott
Yanoff and the information is unchanged, except most of the catalog is
deleted (as the whole catalog ran 25 pages printed out on my printer)...

I hope it helps...

Don Biggs <[log in to unmask]>

Archive-name: internet-services/list

          * SPECIAL INTERNET CONNECTIONS:    Last Update: 12/1/94 *
         * Compiled By:  Scott Yanoff -  [log in to unmask] *
    * A + by an entry designates new entries/changes since last update *

* Type "finger [log in to unmask]" to find ways to receive this
list!

 *MEDICAL/HEALTH---------------------------------------------------------------
  -AIDS Information     gopher odie.niaid.nih.gov
                        gopher gopher.hivnet.org
[HIVNET]
    See Also: FDA BBS, Health Gopher, Queer Resource Directory, CHAT.
                        http://cornelius.ucsf.edu/~troyer/vanews/
[Newsletter]
                        http://patents.cnidr.org/         [AIDS Patent
Project]
                        http://enuxsa.eas.asu.edu/~jvagner/rethinking-aids
    offers: Rethinking AIDS Journal archives online.

  -Anesthesiology       gopher eja.anes.hscsyr.edu
                        gopher gasnet.med.nyu.edu
[GASNET]
    offers: Lots of medical info, archives, and positions,
neuroanesthesia.

  -Cancer Info.         mail [log in to unmask]
    offers: Cancer info. statements thru email. Body-of-letter: help or
spanish
                        gopher gopher.nih.gov  (Health & Clinical
Information/)
                        telnet gopher gan.ncc.go.jp             (Login:
gopher)
                        gopher cancer.med.upenn.edu        [Oncology
Resources]
                        gopher nysernet.org       [Breast Cancer
ClearingHouse]
                        telnet txcancer.mda.uth.tmc.edu or telnet
129.106.60.97
    offers: Texas Cancer Data Center.  (Login: TCDC)

  -CHAT                 telnet debra.dgbt.doc.ca 3000 or 142.92.36.15 3000
    offers: Interactive AIDS & Epilepsy docs, simulated conversations.

  +Child Health Policy  gopher Mchnet.ichp.ufl.edu
    offers: Health, nutrition, education, family issues, book reviews,
etc.

  -Disability & Rehab.  ftp handicap.shel.isc-br.com or ftp 129.189.4.184
    offers: anonymous ftp of software and medical info.
                        gopher disserv.stu.umn.edu          [Disability Gopher]
                        gopher trace.waisman.wisc.edu
    offers: Great page of disability and rehab. info. (Select Other...)
                        gopher vienna.hh.lib.umich.edu
    offers: Select Social Issues & Social Services, then Disability...
                        gopher hawking.u.washington.edu
    offers: Access to the DO-IT Program, and Disability-Related Resources
                        gopher val-dor.cc.buffalo.edu
    offers: CODI: Cornucopia of Disability Information
                        gopher dixson.slnsw.gov.au         [Deafness
Resources]

  +Drug Index (GenRx)   telnet genrx.icsi.net or telnet 199.1.96.100
    offers: Physician's GenRx (Login/Password: genrx then Login: guest)

  -Educational Tech Net telnet etnet.nlm.nih.gov or telnet 130.14.10.123
    offers:Forums and discussion groups on medical tech. & edu. (Login:
etnet)
                        http://hyrax.med.uth.tmc.edu/
[MEDIC]
    offers: Medical Education Information Center (MEDIC)

  -GriefNet             gopher gopher.rivendell.org 9004
    offers: Death, Dying, Bereavement and Loss Resources

  -Health               telnet selway.umt.edu or gopher selway.umt.edu 700
    offers: Drug & alcohol info, sexuality/AIDS info, etc. (Login: health)
                        gopher gopher.health.state.ny.us
    offers: Info. on communicable diseases, consumer health info., etc.
                        http://128.196.106.42/ph-hp.html
    offers: Public Health Information Guide, links to many health
resources.
                        http://cornelius.ucsf.edu/~troyer/safesex.html
    offers: The Safer Sex Page, answers to questions, important
information.

  -HSTAT                telnet text.nlm.nih.gov or telnet 130.14.40.169
    offers: Health Services/Technology Assessment Text database (Login:
hstat)

  -HungerWeb            http://www.hunger.brown.edu/hungerweb
    offers: devoted to hunger and poverty crises, and developing nations.

  -Medical Gophers      gopher gopher.med.harvard.edu
    offers: Links to literature, databases, images, library services,
tools.
                        gopher caldmed.med.miami.edu
    offers: Discipline and Disease Specific Sources...great library.

  -Medical Resources    http://cancer.med.upenn.edu:3000/  [Health
Newsletter]
                        http://www.biostat.wisc.edu/homepage.html
-[InfoLink]

  -Nursing Gophers      gopher nightingale.con.utk.edu
                        gopher gopher.csv.warwick.ac.uk 10001
    offers: Nursing info on research, practice, education, publications,
etc.

  -Pharmacy Resources   http://157.142.72.77/pharmacy/pharmint.html

  -Radiology            http://www.rad.washington.edu/
    offers: Access cases, online teaching modules, materials, and
textbooks.

  * NOTE: NO LOGIN NAMES OR PASSWORDS ARE REQUIRED UNLESS STATED
OTHERWISE! *
    NOTE: FOR FTP SITES, LOGIN AS anonymous, password is your email
address.
  * (C) Copyright 1994 Scott Yanoff. No CHANGES are to be made to this
document
    without the author's written consent.  Reproduction/distribution
without my
    permission IS ALLOWABLE so long as it is for NON-PROFIT purposes.
--
 _/\ _ !\ _         @          Milwaukee, WI - A Great Place On a Great
Lake