Dear Mort Goldstein,

Hi.  My father is a PD patient.  He lives in Amman/Jordan.  He was diagnosed
with the disease 10 years ago.  He is 65.  He had major problems with
"freezing" towards the beginning of his treatment.  I think you could easily
see the "freezing" effects take place shortly after taking a Sinemet tablet.
 It happens exactly as the tablet is absorbed in the blood it seems.  The
nice thing though is that after each freezing phase comes a phase of complete
relaxation.  His ability to speak improves drastically.  He is
understandable.

I hope you find this info useful.