Hi,

My father, 66, is having major problems with constipation.  He sometimes
spends 3 full weeks before going to the bathroom for #2.  This becomes a
problem, because when he does go, it is like a surgery.  It is so hard that
he sometimes bleeds as a result.  He tried all kinds of pills and others, but
the problem with those is that my father ends up losing control of it and
doing it while sleeping.  That's a major negative side effect.

I hope I wasn't too graphic in my descriptions, however, I couldn't find any
other way to discuss this.

Thanks,