Hi all!

I'm 43, in my 11th year of diagnosed PD. I take the usual Sinemet, Deprenyl,
Viamin E,  and suffer the usual dyskinesia, akinesia, on-off etc. I've seen  the
gurus of New York, Denver & Atlanta and they all agree that I have a classic
case of plain-vanilla PD.

They tell me that I'd make a great candidate for implants or pallidotomy. Of
course, my training (Bachelor of Science) and experience (20 years in the
textile trade] really qualify me to make this sort of decision!

Somewhere out there there are people who have had these procedures and who are
willing to share their experiences and results. So let's hear from the veterans
of Loma Linda, and from those who know Drs. De Long or Dogali by sight. . .it
would be a great help.

Thanks

William Berman