Our 9 year old son Patrick has a rare progressive disease
ataxia-telangiectasia which affects the cerebellum and T-cell functioning.
When he was diagnosed in 1991, his father and I set up a non-profit
foundation, the A-T Project, to research the nutritional & metabolic
aspects of the disease (which essentially hadn't been addressed before). We
need to set up a user group for A-T and I ran across yours.  Does anyone
have any advice or can anyone tell me how to set up a user group? How does
one subscribe?  Does someone manage it? I would really appreciate any
references or info.  There are about 400 kids diagnosed with A-T in the
U.S. and families are few and far between.  The support and exchange of
information, like I see on yours, would be invaluable.  Thanks !

Mary Cunningham-Howard
4310 Ramsey Avenue
Austin, Texas 78756
512-467-8787