My physical therapist developed a new approach for Parky"s.It stresses
performance of motor activities that challenge compromised and limited set
of responses and performance.Oneof the keys of this new approach is use of
random commands.David Ogden 602-938-1750. Classes of Parkys are continuing
and all benefited from this approach.Of interest different motions from left
and right hands and legs to give four different challenges.

This exercise program has given me time to be me [ At 77 i,m learning to
type and bought a computer;].Highlight of day is this net.

Phyllis