I have found the discussions on heartburn, constipation and exercise to be
 helpful
for my PD brother.  As I have mentioned previously, I forward selected messages
him because he does not have a computer. (Jack is a minister in Lisbon, NY).
I really didn't know what he would be particularly interested in, because he
 does
not speak much about his personal trials with PD, but apparently the discussion
 on
constipation was a great concern to him.  He thanks everyone for the suggestions
 and
then asked me what have they said about insomnia.  He said he is bothered a
 great
deal by insomnia and wonders if others are also, and what do they do to combat
 it, if
anything.  Does anyone have any special ways to deal with insomnia?

TIA for all suggestions.

Joan