There is a new kid on the block called Equinox trying to
join in the crowd of companies getting rich off us PDers.
They claim to have formulas derived from accepted vitamins
and minerals plus sophisticated Chinese herbal compounds
that will do most anything including reducing Tremor in Pd
patients. They advertise some 20 formulas which cover a
multitude of situations. Mostly they recommend taking one in
conjunction with another. The representative claimed they
have some 300 offices (outlets) throughout the US. They lean
heavily on the enviornmental factor and natural, pure,
nutritional items. The name they use is EQUINOX Master
Formulas. Have any of you heard of the company? If so what
can you report.....I was given a three day supply of their
'Essence of Life - Liquid Mineral Complex' to sample with
the promise that I would feel the benefits almost
immediately. To be honest, the only effect that I noticed
was a mild case of diarhea which wasn't too bad considering
that I, like most PDers, have an ongoing bout with
constipation. Please, if you have any information I would
appreciate hearing from you. Until then I plan to treat
Equinox like the proverbial old west medicine show........ED