Since we are new to this list, we wonder whether people are aware of a new
publication called "Parkinson People", which describes itself as "an inde-
pendent tabloid newspaper by and for parkinsonians". It is published at:
  4801 Richmond Rd., Tyler,TX 75703, and edited as a non-profit publication
by a Barry Green It has a variety of subjects, including research, patient assi
stance and support, nutrition & fitness, humor, arts and letters,and political
advocacy.  Price is $12. for 6 issues per year., refundable if dissatisfied.
Just thought some people might be interested in this as a different kind of
resource from the "official" pubs of the APDA,etc.
Take care-- Peter and Camilla Flintermann, Oxford,OH