PIComments: To: Multiple recipients of l <[log in to unmask]>
PITo:           Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
PI<[log in to unmask]>

PIThanks for the warm welcome, Barb.

PII'm 48, diagnosed at 42.  Would apppreciate discussion/advice about
PIinsomnia.
PII've been awake for 5 years and have the a.m. infomercials pretty well
PImemorized.  Want to go to sleep now.  Have done the hospital sleep
PIdisorder
PIcenters, polysomnography, deep relaxation, meditation and lots of pills.
PII've
PIlearned a lot about technique but the results aren't satisfactory yet.

PIWill swap fishing advice (guaranteed to catch) for insomnia cure (also
PIguaranteed).  Show me insomnia cure first.

PIBob

PIRobert D. Bowling
PI<[log in to unmask]>

Bob,
  I suggest you try to make your environment feel as much like daytime as
possible:  noise, lights, etc.  Let me know how it works, OK?

Rich Morelli DX '88 age 52