Hi All...

My name is Charles Matherly, I am 35 YO and was diagnosed with PD 3 years ago.

First, I would like to congratulate Barbara Patterson on maintaining a Great
Resource for folks living with PD. I take great comfort knowing that I am
not alone (ie.. early onset PD) in trying to lead a normal productive life
with PD as a major part of it.

Second, Today is my first day taking sinemet (I have been taking eldypryl
since the diagnosis and will continue) and it was here that I gained a lot
of the insight I needed to help me make the decision to request the
perscription even though my symptoms are still somewhat mild.

Along the lines of sinemet, I would like to here more about others
experiences with it (good as well as bad).

I would also like to here from other early onsetters about life in general
and how they and their families are coping.

My mail address is [log in to unmask]

Thanks again Barbara, I look forward to learning and participating.

Charles Matherly