Why not try something that is more NATURAL.  I use an organic, wholefood
product that helps with constipation and does not leave me with diahreah
(sp?).  This product is Cell Tech's Super Blue Green Alpha Sun and Omega Sun
Algae.  It is wild harvested and regulated by the USDA and FDA, is thoroughly
tested and only available through distributors.

I have a friend who has Parkinsons and has been taking the products (Liquid
Omega and CoQ10) for about a month now and she has reported that she is
experiencing more and more "good" days and fewer "bad" days.  She also said
that her lips are no longer blue.  She is able to do things she was never
able to do before, like sit up.  Super Blue Green Algae helps to nourish the
delicate neurotransmitters of the brain, thus helping the brain help itself.

K Turvey