This message has nothing to do with PD, because I am concerned with
another newer disease that I have encountered. My brother was just recently
diagnosed with encephalitis, and now for the past five days he has been in
a coma. If anybody has any information that may help my family and myself
understand encephalitis I would very much appreciate it. My brother is only
23years old and is also a diabetic which doesn't make the matter any better.
What I do know is that it is a viral infection that causes the brain to
swell. Please...... if anybody has any information that help myfamily and I
please send to me !!!!!!!!!!
       Would really appreciate it!,[log in to unmask]