Barb Yacos,

Re your restless leg syndrome:  Sinemet  has been effective for me both in
preventing RLS and stopping in once it has started.   I use both CR and 25/100
at night--sometimes a regular CR dose just doesn't do the trick and by the time
I know that, it's too late for more CR so I ad lib w/ 25/100.  I think the extra
Sinemet makes me a little drowsy and, along w/ deep relaxation, generally helps.
Doesn't always bring sleep but at least some rest.

Deep relaxation/meditation is reasonably serious stuff and useful to
insomniacs--probably won't solve the problem but will help w/ RLS.

Bob Bowling
<INTERNET:[log in to unmask]>