Hi -- I just signed up on this list, so I should probably introduuce
myself!  My name is Sonia Michaels, and I'm a graduate student in
Victoria BC -- a couple of days ago, my dad was diagnosed with
Parkinson's.  I don't know much about this, or how to deal with it -- he
is not going on medication immediately, as far as I know.  I'm
interested in ANYTHING that will help him, whether it is traditional or
alternative medicine.  He's 69 years old, and has had some angina
problems over the last 10-12 years.  He also has very low adrenal
hormone -- that's being looked into right now.  So, I look forward to
learning how I can help him deal with this disease -- he's not on the
internet, so I told him I'd be his "proxy"!
That's all for now!
Sonia Michaels ([log in to unmask]) (and, in absentia, Bernard
Michaels)