To Sonia
and to your Dad , too.
Hello from Newfoundland === It's not a record year for snow, but
wait!!   we have two more months of winter!

Some of us don't need medications for the first few months or years
 and then for several years our Parkinson  symptoms are usually quite well
controlled by drugs.
Keeping fit and active is important--also friends and fun  and
facts :-)

You are in a good spot for Parkinson info. There are 2 good support
groups in
BC  and you can call the Parkinson Foundation  at 1 800 565 3000 and ask
them to mail a "beginners package".
Some basic info is also on the National Capital Freenet  in Ottawa.
From Victoria you enter
   < telnet  134.117.1.25  >   then login as a  guest
 and when you see  ==>        you type   < go parkinson >

Let us know how you do.

Anne Rutherford St John's NF