There could be several causes for this - the most likely is the
improvement in diagnostics, primarily related to a treatment.

There is a good correlation between education and publicity from the
manufacturers of drugs and improvement in diagnostics.

The second is that from info I've seen there is a "ramp down" of dopamine
and that starts at a young age (20's-30's) IF, repeat IF one extrapolates
from levels of measured dopamines in PD'ers.  The articles I read were
not very well researched, they had not had a high degree of peer review
and the samples were not gathered in a statistically random manner.

Sorry, but I'm sure there is a clear need and market to improve
diagnotics for PD which may improve understanding of the disease.

      COLMAN

Wendy, Nancy, Debbie or Colman Mullin