My name is Gary Crowe.  I am 48 years old.  I was diagnosed with PD nine
years ago at age 39.  Symptoms first began two years before that, (cramping
left arm, leg and foot).  I am fully employed as a Commercial Banker.
January 11, 1995 I had a right side Pallidotomy done in Sweden by Dr. Lauri
Laitinen.  I consider the operation successful but will assess actual
staying improvement after six months.
I have been lurking the board for several months via my brother-in-law
having only recently gained direct access.  I am interested in other's
experience in the following:
Employment and PD problems
Long term Pallidotomy improvment and or complications
Problems with stress and depression
Problems with Health Insurance associated with employment.

The PD Bulletin Board has been a great information resourse for me and I
would be glad to reciprocate with my PD experiences.

Gary D. Crowe
Grandview, WA
INTERNET <[log in to unmask]>