ecurity.  Her ability to function is related to being "on" or "off" with
medication.  Depending on when I see her, she looks either good, that is,
fairly capable of doing things like type or even drive a car.  However,
she says this is like her daily "window of opportunity" to get work
done.  As the effectiveness of the meds wear off  her tremor gets
very strong and everything is an effort.  She gets very fatigued
during the days.

I told her I would look up a group on the Internet and ask if anyone
has had experience of seeking disabled classification.  Is it
recommended even if she does not have sufficient social security
quarters?  And if it is good to get it, how do they classify a
disease like Parkinson's where the meds can make a person function
fairly well?  I suspect also that she is concerned about insurance
coverage.  Her situation is such that she could lose the coverage
she now has.

Thanks for whatever help folks participating in this group can give.

Mary McCune