   I find it amazing that Congressmen can stand up and call each other all
sorts of names, lawyers can make very nasty comments about one another in
court, yet when the files are put away and the lights go out, they are the
best of friends. I would hope that folks on this list can rise to that level,
which, if you think of Congressmen and lawyers, really isn't that high.
   We have received tons of excellent information from Dr. Fink, from Barbara
Yac, from Alan B., and from many others. Just because we happen to find an
area of disagreement is NO reason to fire off nasty messages. We are in this
together, friends. Your pains, your fears are all shared with most of the
others that read and post here. If ever there was a brotherhood (sisterhood)
of like minded folks, it's here.
   The concept of support is allowing others to express themselves, no matter
what they say, then to lend a smile and a hand. No good comes from anger at
others just because they expressed an opinion different from yours. I would
hate to think that everyone both knew it all and had the same opinion. What a
boring world that would be!
   So please, everyone, have a plate of warm cookies and a glass of cold
(favorite drink) and remember that we are each wonderful creatures who need
love and respect as much as anyone else.
   A friend of mine put a bumper sticker on his truck - "Save a doughnut,
kill a cop." All the nasty comments come to a stop when they find out he is a
cop, one who has enough self-concept to be able to poke fun at himself and
his occupation. It's a healthy thing to do. We all take ourselves a little
bit too serious most of the time.
   And personnally, I think the radical scavangers should be kept in jail
where they belong.