I agree 100%.  Grow up Barbara!  Should we start calling you Barbara Yuck-O
if we don't agree with your postings?  Let's all be a little more respectful
of others' feelings.  I for one have valued Bob Fink's advice and
information -- having him on the list is a great resource to us all.  Thanks
Bob!!

Wendy Rogers