Hi!  I'm new to the list.  Well relatively - I've been guilty of lurking.
 I've been a "Parky" for five years and was fortunate to be included in the
SInemet-CR study from the very beginning of my diagnosis under the watchful
eyes of Dr. Paulson at OSU.  My dosage during the past five years has
remained about the same, with minor adjustments to dosage times to fit my
daily work schedule.  The only additions during the five years - 100 mg
Amantadine and 10 mg Pamalor daily.  By the way the Pamalor got me off my
"duff" and enjoying evening and weekend activities, again.  The depression
was recognized by my care-givers and I thank God they pushed me for
treatment.  Enough about me and back to why I  e-mailed.

While "surfing" some WWW sites I saw an article on a study of the
Adeno-Associated Viruses and Parkinson disease.  I can't seem to find the
article or the site.  Can anyone help?