You wrote:

>Hey folks - enough already.  Let's get back to work studying this THING
we
>have and learn all we can about it so we can monitor our treatment
>effectively.  I for one would like to hear more from Kathie Tollifson
re free
>radical scavengers - which antioxidents does she take -  how much
-schedule
>and doses of PD drugs - how much Cal-Mag (is it Magnesium oxide or
malate?) -
>and lots of etceteras.
>
>We must not lose our sense of humor....BarbYuck?...I love it.
>
>Barbara

Actually, I agree with Barbara; let's get on with the other stuff.  But,
couldn't resist; I actually chuckled at the "RatFink" epithet; I have
heard that one for years (thanks to Jerry Lewis), and while my mother
was alive, I used to ask her why she didn't give me an "extra" middle
name (Thomas); so that my initials, instead of RAF (Royal Air Force)
would have been "RATFink"!  Barbara, you are a class person and I don't
mind being "flamed" by you, especially with your humor.  Much ;-)  !

Best,

Bob

--

Robert A. Fink, M. D., F.A.C.S.   Phone: 510-849-2555
Neurological Surgery              FAX:  510-849-2557

E-Mail:  [log in to unmask]
CompuServe:  72303,3442
America Online:  BobFink          "Ex Tristitia Virtus"