Hi All,

I am the son of a 78 year P.D. sufferer.  My father recently dropped to a
lower plateau after a serious bout with the flu, exhibiting all the
symptoms, including dementia, dizzyness upon rising, and an inability to
walk without assistance.

All of his four children converged on him and he made considerable
progress during the week I was with him.  One thing that seemed to help
is when his doctor allowed him to stop taking his blood presure medicine,
which I think was causing him to faint.

Will he ever improve, or do P.D. sufferers just keep sliding down? I have
been reading the archives of this list and have found a wealth of
information, so I decided to subscribe.

Regards,

Dave

*****************       |       "Somebody showed it to me,
David Fessenden         |        and I found it by my self."
[log in to unmask]      |            -Lew Welch