I recently was handed a copy of a Wallstreet Journal article discussing a
surgery that tells of great relief for some Parkinson's sufferers.  To
quote the article (2-22-95, "Hope From A Kinfe; Surgery for Parkinson's
Brings Success Stories in Face of Skepticism")..."David Dever, a jeruaslem
resident whose wife has Parkinson's, recently posted on the Internet what
may be the most comprehensive report so far on pallidotomy outcomes."
    Where can I retrieve a copy of that report?  My mother has been a
sufferer for 5 years now and has been bedridden for nearly 3 years.
   Please respond to [log in to unmask]
--
M. Brent Futrell