---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 1995 01:05:28 -0500
From: BITNET list server at UTORONTO <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
Subject: Problem processing mail file from [log in to unmask]
Subject: Wall Street Journal 2/22/95

Indeed, This Parkinson server that Barbara Patterson set up made the
front page of the Wall Street Journal. I have been a Wall Street
subscriber for a number of years and can't rember reading an article of
that length with so much interest. Many who subscribe to this server
were quoted in the article.
Alan Bonander, David Devor, Dr. Kelly and others. I thought the article
had good balance and that it reflected an awful lot of what had been
shared on this server. Many thanks to all who contributed and a special
thanks to Barbera Patterson for enabling this to happen. To David Stipp
thanks for the great article and the front page coverage. this disease
needs all the public exposure it can get right now. If we can get the
Udall bill passed, I think there is a good chance it will help millions
of people world wide and I pray that my wife will be one of them and
soon. To Aviva Devor and David, our prayers and love are with you as
you begin your trip to Loma Linda.