---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 1995 23:26:21 -0800 (PST)
From: David Hutchinson <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: sites for pallidotomy

        Dear Ms. Patterson:

                Today I heard of PVP for the first time, and have done a
medline search and read the Oct. 1994 article by Iacono et al and the
Jan. 1992 article by Laitinen et al.  My father has had Parkinson's
Disease for the better part of a decade, and it is now starting to
worsen.

        Do you have any lists of well-trained surgeons, or recommended
hospitals?  My father lives in Chapel Hill, North Carolina.  (Duke
University and Univ. of N.C are nearby.)

        I have been a registered nurse for the last 8 years in
pediatrics, and am now moving into the computer realm, setting up our
teaching hospital's nursing network.

        Thanks very much --

                Dave Hutchinson, R.N.