Hi,

throwing around some of the diseases that the PD patients have had in their
childhood all the way till maybe ten years before the onset of their PD.  I
will start, my father had a major depression in 1982 caused by some political
related events.  He started developing PD in 1984.  Other diseases he had in
his childhood include Typhoid (excessive fever) which caused him to skip
school for a semester.  My dad is now 66 years old.

I hope you find this beneficial.  Let's collect more feedback on this, I am
really interested in it.  Let's title our e-mail regarding this using the
words "Medical History" for easier identification as we scan through our
mail.

Thanks,