        Someone out there on the Parkinson s Digest wrote me to ask for help in
getting a video they had ordered processed.  Unfortunately I misplaced your
posting.  The reason for the delay in filling your order is twofold.  First, the
man, Brian Huston, who fills the orders just got married and has been on a two
week honeymoon.  Second the demand for the tapes has been so great that they ran
out and are making some minor revisions before printing out another batch.
        If you don t receive your tape in another two weeks let me know.
        For others of you who are interested the video tape NEW HOPE FOR
PARKINSON S DISEASE, can be ordered by sending in $24.95 with your name and
address to:
        Road Trip Productions
        P.O.Box 268
        Altadena, CA 91003-0268