I was extremely interested in all the discussion about the WSJ and the
Pallidotomy.  It turns out the two PD persons in our very own rural
community in Washington had this done over in Seattle.  One of the
individuals had very good improvement over his symptoms while the other
had little or no improvement.  Neither of the operation recipients had
any negitive side effects from the surgery.  I have an article by Lauri
Laitinen regarding this procedure that is performed quite routinely in
Stockholm. Thought this might be of interest to the group.
Risa