Well, Rick, what we're planning to do is to get the time by shortening
our papers a bit.  Our session deals with intellectual property, and so
we're all presenting problematic bits of "evidence" about it, things
which raise questions for us.  (To give you an idea of what I mean, my own
part has to do with why students can quote & paraphrase in some
situations but not in others; what am I (are we) to make of this
contradictory information about what people (a few specific people) know
& don't know?)  We're planning to present for 10-15 minutes rather than
the usual 20. Then we're going to inkshed, read the marked bits out
loud, and then (ta DA!  I like this part) post the inksheds
electronically on the CCCC95 Web site (and make 'em available via
gopher, too, I hope.  And the presentation itself should be
on the Web later this week.)

Well, I don't know if that's a commercial or an answer to your question,
but there it is . . .

Marcy