Rick --
        Dawned on me that I may have missed an aspect of your question,
which had to do with sharing the selected bits from the inksheds.  What I
suspect we'll do is to get people into groups of 3 or 4, have them take a
handful of inksheds from somewhere else in the room, and simply read out
loud the most-marked bits.  Or maybe have each group select the one or
two parts they think are most important, and then read those aloud . . .
depends a lot on how the time is going, I think.  At any rate, we want
to use the inkshedding as a means of starting some discussion, too.

Marcy Bauman
UM-Dearborn