Hi All,

We at UCC have at long last set up a Writing Centre on campus--staffed
by 2 student tutors and seven faculty members.  We've also found
ourselves the proud parents of two bouncing baby computers (an IBM
and a MAC): we are now casting about for computer software
suitable for a tutorial setting.  At present we have a modest
budget of $500, which we've been asked to spend in the next
two weeks (everything happens quickly at UCC!).  Have you had
experience with such computer programs?  Might you recommend
software that would be of use?  (I'm particularly interested in
"invention" programs: I remember some years ago working with a
prototype of "SEEN" & some other programs based on Burke's
Pentad.  Are these still around? )

Any & all suggestions/comments would be gratefully received.

Cheers,  Will

                               ___________
| W.F. Garrett-Petts          | ._  ___________  English & Mod. Languages |
| [log in to unmask]         |._  |  +  =  o  | 900 College Drive        |
| fax 604/828-5086        __________________   | UCC,  Box 3010           |
| voice 604/828-5248     |                  |  : Kamloops, B.C. V2C 5N3