My thanks to the many, many members of the CASLL list for your
comments & suggestions regarding the purchase of computer
software for our new (if modest) writing centre: a number of good
folk wrote to me directly, rather than via the listserv--and
I encourage those people to share their thoughts more widely.

All the best,

Will

                               ___________
| W.F. Garrett-Petts          | ._  ___________  English & Mod. Languages |
| [log in to unmask]         |._  |  +  =  o  | 900 College Drive        |
| fax 604/828-5086        __________________   | UCC,  Box 3010           |
| voice 604/828-5248     |                  |  : Kamloops, B.C. V2C 5N3