Jannie, I was reading the latest issue of Writer's Digest magazine last
night.  They are advertising all kinds of neat things related to learning to
write in the eWorld (and or neat things in the eWorld about learning to
write...).  They have a page (?) of info on "the web" (which I know about in
theory but am not able to access).    If you know how to get to that page
(those pages???) it would lead you to information that might be the
information you're looking for.  I subscribe to WD so don't know the
newsstand price, but it's probably less than $5.00 and also at your library
or, more likely yet, at your public library.  If you can't find it let me
know and I'll photocopy the relevant pages and mail/fax them to you.

Pat Sadowy