In the next day or so I am going to initiate a discussion on the Canadian
caucus at the 4 C's for next year.  So there should be some copy for you
in the discussion.  I have to pull my thoughts together first.

But so far I have heard 2 general ideas that need elaboration from CASLL
members: voice and assessment.

I know that Jim has some ideas on assessment/evaluation.  And I suspect
that Doug Brent has some ideas on voice. So if they could begin -- or
absolutely anybody else could begin initiating the discussion--I would
appreciate it.  Then I could begin framing the issues as I hear them into
a Call for Papers.

Thanks

Cathy Schryer