If you have any useful information, please send it directly to Greg
Randall at the address below: he is not on REED-L.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 1995 17:21:26 -0700
From: Greg Randall <[log in to unmask]>
To: Multiple recipients of list FICINO <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Choral Festivals and/or Competitions

Dear Colleagues,

In September, I joined the Da Camera singers, a chamber choir here in
Edmonton to find relief from the stresses of academic life.  We sing
chamber music from a variety of time periods, focussing mostly on baroque.

We are in the preliminary stages of organizing a tour for sometime in
1996.  In 1992, the choir was in Austria, and this year, we are producing
our first cd--Music from the French Cathedral with Poulenc's Gloria and
Vierne's Mass.

Would you let me know if there are any competitions and/or festivals for
mixed voice choirs in your city for the spring or summer of 1996 (or
later).

Thanks very much.

Greg Randall
NABC