I really don't think my forwarding this one requires any explanation!

A.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 1995 11:22:01 -0400
From:[log in to unmask]
To: Multiple recipients of list PERFORM <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Reprints of _Comparative Drama_

Several special issues of _Comparative Drama_ have been reprinted for
individuals and non-subscribers by Medieval Institute Publications. These
are:

_Iconographic and Comparative Studies in Medieval Drama_, which contains
essays originally presented at the Lancaster SITM Colloquium  (Introduciton
by Meg Twycross).

_Medieval Drama on the Continent of Europe_ -- Nine scholarly studies,
including Hansjurgen Linke's fine piece surveying medieval German liturgical
drama and recent research in it, Steve Wright's article on an early
Scandinavian play, Nat Brockett's discovery of a previously unknown _Ordo
Prophetarum_ at Zagreb, Bob Potter's piece on "Illegal Immigration of
Medieval Drama to California," etc., etc.

_Early and Traditional Drama: Africa, Asia, and the New World_ contains Max
Harris' paper on folk dramatizations in New Mexico of the
Conquest/Conversion, Milla Riggio's paper on the Iranian Passion Play,
Mikkiko Ishii's discussion of Noh drama, and studies of African traditional
drama, Kathakali dance drama, Indonesian puppet theater, and Peking Opera. It
is aimed at everyone interested in early drama.

And, coming soon, _Emblem, Iconography, and Drama_, containing articles by
Chris Wortham on _Antony and Cleopatra_, Judith Dundas on Cupid and Death,
Peggy Munoz Simonds on music in _The Tempest_, Frederick Kiefer on _LLL_,
Robert C. Evans on Ben Jonson, Lisa Hopkins on John Ford, Elizabeth Truax on
emblematic pictures, and Elizabeth K. Hill on Quarles as a dramatist.

Each of the above are available for $12 except _Iconogr Publications, Western
Michigan University, Kalamazoo, MI 49008. Add $3 for the first book, and $.50
for each subsequent book, for postage and handling. Visa and Mastercard are
accepted.

These books have been issued in response to the encouragement of many persons
in early drama, and we are not sure how widely they are known out in the
field; hence we would be grateful if recipients of the PERFORM list would
help to spread the word about them.

Many thanks.

Clifford Davidson