Hi my name is Robert Miller, and I am newly subscribe to this list as of
this morning.  I am subscribing to this list because my father was diagnosed
with parkinson's disease about four years ago.  He recently has had to
change his medications, and I understand that as the disease progresses some
of the drugs become even less effective.
I am subscribing to this list, first of all to gain some information for
myself as well as for my mother and father and other family members.
Additionally, I am interested in any recent developments that are proving
effective in the treatment of this disease.  I was surprised to see an
article in the Wall Street Journal (Feb 22nd) covering a Parkinson's related
surgery.  This article spurred my further interest, hence my signing onto
this list.
I appreciate any help or insight I might gain through this newsgroup.

Robert G. Miller  [log in to unmask] (robert g. miller)