We really thank the list member who alerted us to the pallidotomy piece
on Prime Time last night. It was interesting to see persons we had read about o
n the list, and we felt the presentation was pretty even-handed. Have taped it
to share at one of our support group meetings, along with the discussion of
the WSJ article from this list, which we downloaded and printed.  Lots of
good resources we all can provide for each other as we walk this thorny path!
Every little bit helps...  The Flintermanns,Oxford,OH