Welcome to Robert Miller and others who have recently posted as new
list members. One suggestion I would make from our experience is to try
to find a support group near you, wherever you live--or near the person
whose PD is your concern. Although this list is a wonderful resource, I do
feel that it is also very important to try to make face-to-face contact
with others facing similar problems, be they parkies or caregivers.Peter
and I have found this to  be true, and until he "got PD" he was never a
"group person". :-)  Perhaps an inquiry to one of the national groups
would turn up a group near you, or post a request on this list and give your
city/town so folks can help connect you with a group they know of. I think
such contacts are important, even for relatives who live far from the parkie
so don't let distance put you off. You are still a very valuable part of the
support system-- good luck!  Peter and Camilla Flintermann, Oxford,Ohio