Here's some addresses of other Internet sites and/or e-mail discussion groups
that I thought might be of help.  The WWW sites are for the World Wide Web (for
those unfamiliar).  There are also a couple Gopher sites, and other e-mail
lists.  I know you can get to these WWW sites using MOSAIC, but I don't know if
it's possible to reach them by AOL or CompuServe, etc., but you can try.  If
you have questions, I'll see if I can help, but these are just addresses I've
found in my bumbling around on the Internet with MOSAIC, I'm far from being a
"surfing" whiz yet.  Good luck!

Wendy T.

(Does anyone know of an Internet site for the National Institute of Health's
new Office of Alternative Medicine?  They've awarded a grant to the Univeristy
of Southern Illinois to do research into PD and Ayurvedic, which is an Indian
system using diet, herbs, meditation, etc)