TO: Dr. Robert Fink and members of this list service.

I want to make a public apology to Dr. Robert Fink and the members of thi=
list for the comments I made to Dr. Fink in a private EMAIL message.   Th=
is
apology is due privately, so I have sent it directly to Dr. Fink as well =
as
made this apology public on this list server.  I am sorry that Dr. Fink t=
ook
the comments as an assault on his personal and professional standing.  I =
use
the statement =93Success Breeds Contempt=94 in both the private and publi=
c MAIL.
 I assume this statement set the tone for the remarks that followed.  I
apologize both publicly and privately for letting the tone of my comments=
 be
set by this statement.

The issues I talked about in the private EMAIL message were not answered =
in
Dr. Fink=92s public response.  Over the next couple of weeks I will ask f=
or
general comment on those issues from the list service.  I feel they are
important issues to all members.  But I would like to deal with them one =
at a
time.  I will restate the issues so that they are not considered an attac=
k on
anyone in particular  I will leave names out to assure objective discussi=
on.
 =

Sincerely,
Alan Bonander ([log in to unmask])