Hello Everyone!
  I have been cordially advised by Barbara to introduce myself to the list
in case anyone is interested.  I am a pre-med student at Washington State
University in Pullman, Wa.  I got interested in Parkinson's disease mostly
because I have been establishing my interum research project on Fetal
Tissue Grafting as a hopeful cure of Parkinson's.  I have since gotten
interested in the disease as a whole, and am very intrigued by its
complexities.  I plan on going into Biomedical Research for 2-3 years
before trying to get into Med. school and right now I am trying to get in
to a University with a Fetal Tissue research dept.  (Anyone out there from
UCLA??)  I hope that I can add at least some in return for all of the gain
I have gotten from this list!  If anyone has any questions feel free to
write me!
Sincerely,
Sarah J. Dietzen