Hello, all:
I live in Kaohsiung, Taiwan (the other China). I was diagnosed with PD five
years ago when I was 36. I started to take Sinemat last year, first 50mg a day,
now I am taking 100mg a day first thing in the morning. I have been on Jumexal
for four years.
My neurologist suggested that I take 2.5mg of Parlodel every night to enhance
the effect of l-dopa. I have some reservation though because of the recent
controversy over the side effect of Parlodel. Can someone share the thought
with me?
There is very few information concering PD available in Chinese in Taiwan. I
feel strongly for the PD suffers in my country. I wonder if I can be on some
sort of list so I can receive the most update info on PD and pass them out in
Chinese. For ex., the recent flame on pallidotomy could be a very interesting
topic to discuss with my fellow patients and doctors here.
I am also interested in learning more about Pacemaker for PD.
We pray everyday for those who suffer from PD and the doctors to come up with a
real cure.

Liangshiu Lee, [log in to unmask]

Liangshiu Lee ([log in to unmask])