---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 1995 14:31:17 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: I have a favor to ask

Dear Ms. Patterson,

I am currently working as an assistant to the producers on a new version of
"Flipper" due to air in September of this year.  We're exploring the
possibility of doing a story on human embryo research. I know there has been
discussion of using human embryos in the treatment of Parkinson's disease.
 What I'm looking for is specific information on how embryos are used in the
treatment of Parkinson's and the legal and ethical issues that follow.  Could
you please post this message on your network, so others may respond to my
queries?

Thank You,

Scott Stevenson.