  Last night I was watching NYCPD Blue. A promo appeared
that appeared to show a patient shaking with a severe arm
tremor, and then in an operating room with his head in a
large clamp. This was one of a dozen or more ten-second
flashes. I had to watch for a couple of hours to see it
several more times to learn that whatever it is about will
show on Prime-Time-Live tonight, at 10:00 PM, on the ABC
network.
  This morning I called the local TV station, WJLA. After
being referred to several other telephone numbers and
transfers, one in New York City, I talked to a very nice
lady who identified herself as 'programming'.
  She said that she also had seen that promo last night and
it was a big surprise to her also. She had no idea what it
was all about, and she had never heard of a pallidotomy. She
said that I should call back again at about 1:00 PM after
they will have held their final program review meeting.
  In the meantime, I decided to alert you all anyway, there
might be a pallidotomy shown performed on TV tonight. I hope
that this reaches you in time, and that it is what this is
all about.
                     Cheers, Ed Partridge